Monday, September 25, 2006

Blogging: Ending the drought

It's been nearly 3 weeks since my last post. The haitus hasn't been intentional. Many evenings - most evenings - I sit down in front of the computer with the best of intentions. But, the fatigue of the day inevitably catches up with me, and I find that it's much easier to zone out and click the "next blog" button and see what others have written than it is to craft something of my own. And, before I know it, I'm either struggling to keep my eyes open, or I've skipped that stage entirely and have fallen asleep in front of the computer.

So, the days go by, and with each passing day, the self-imposed pressure to post something substantial mounts. Will this be the day? To post something substantial, probably not. But, I will go ahead and hit the "Publish Post" button and end the drought, anyway. Then I'm going to go out and try to find a store open so I can buy some running shorts. More on that next post....

No comments: